History and Facts
Registered in Lithuanian Republic Recruitment & Crewing Agency “ISMIRA“ was established on 12 August 1999
Company registration number: 141848899, VAT number: LT418488917
Bank account: LT167300010002295564, AB "Swedbank", S.W.I.F.T. HABALT22
Documents and licenses:
- Attestation Certificate Nr. 50/11 issued by the Lithuanian Maritime Safety Administration grants the right to engage in employment of service personnel to the cruise ships*
- Quality Management Standard ISO 9001:2008 -- UAB ISMIRA earned ISO 9001:2008 certification in July 2013. ISO 9001:2008 standards are recognized globally and are used by the businesses to create a standardized quality management system that is constantly monitored to ensure it conforms to the principles of continual quality improvement and customer satisfaction. Using ISO 9001:2008 our company helps ensure that customers get consistent, good quality products and services while meeting statutory and regulatory requirements related to the product.
- Attestation of Compliance to MLC 2006 requirements -- Maritime Labour Convention (MLC), 2006 is an important new international labour convention that was adopted by the International Labour Organization (ILO). MLC 2006 provides comprehensive rights and protection at work for the world's more than 1.2 million seafarers. The Convention aims to achieve both decent work for seafarers and secure economic interests in fair competition for quality shipowners. With the entry into force of the MLC 2006 in August 2013 all private crew manning offices (private recruitment and placement services) must be licensed, certified or otherwise regulated to ensure compliance.
- License Nr. L-85 issued by Social Security and Labor Ministry granting the right to mediate in employment to Greece**
- License Nr. L-84 issued by Social Security and Labor Ministry granting the right to mediate in employment to Cyprus**
- License Nr. L-140 issued by Social Security and Labor Ministry granting the right to mediate in employment to the United Kingdom**
*You can check the validity on the below webpage (links available only in Lithuanian language):
**Validity of these documents has expired and licensing itself was revoked as per EU laws.